I am a freelance travel writer who has visited 26 countries and most U.S. states. Here are some samples of my work:
· "Six-Day Plan for What to Do in Ecuador,” USA TODAY.
· "How to Get Around Los Angeles on the Cheap," eHow
· "The Best Bus Service from D.C. to New York,” USA Today.
· "Things to Do for the Sight Challenged Around Los Angeles,” AZcentral.com.
I am a mother of twins and contributor to Twiniversity. My articles include:
· 6 Tips to Help Sleep Train Your Twins
· 10 Tips to Make Twin Diaper Changes Easier
· 10 Laundry Hacks for Parents of Multiples
I have a B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and was a freelance reporter for the Chapel Hill Herald. Here are some samples of my reporting:
· Israeli, Palestinian Speak for Mideast Peace
· Police Department Cuts Fees for Copies of Records
· Students Interview, Connect for Show
· Group Gathers to Remember Life
· Tall Buildings a Top Issue in Carrboro Races